In business areas, there is often a need to organize offsite or online events.
Without the experience of holding, it is quite difficult to properly prepare these events, therefore, many turn to the OnlineExpo platform. This resource is a classic online meeting platforms or, in other words, a platform for online meetings, which has a number of advantages:
- the platform team has many opportunities for the organizers, which attracts a large number of participants;
- with it you can forget about the distance, it is able to unite people who are on different sides of the globe;
- here you can organize trainings, seminars, webinars, conferences, exhibitions, trade fairs and other events not only “live”, but also online.
The OnlineExpo platform team has vast experience in organizing the above events. It hosted more than 600 virtual events of various formats.
To date, this team has already been contacted by 4,000 companies located in 10 different countries, and the number of events attended has crossed the figure of 6 million.
How the OnlineExpo platform hosts on-site events
All scheduled events, which are ordered by the OnlineExpo team, are held according to a certain order of actions:
- development of an information register;
- a range of interactive and engaging activities taking place at the selected location;
- navigation is carried out by means of ibeacons;
- in the process of organizing the event, excursion modules are used, designed for delegates and speakers, based on their location.
Representatives of the company carry out strict control of access and tickets, implemented as follows:
- setting up a specific registration form;
- use of the QR system for access control. The lists of participants are formed according to the same system;
- manual access control is allowed;
- participants receive name badges at the venue, which are printed out in their presence.
In the second decade, it is planned to hold the Interior Exhibition 2023, which will be held in Estonia, in the exhibition center. Those who cannot visit this country will be able to get a lot of positive emotions by participating online. This is not the only event that is available for virtual attendance.