Interior details do! The renewed kitchen lacked only one thing — comfort. With the help of a simple but original idea, we managed to revive the boring interior, and the effect exceeded all expectations. The renovation of the kitchen was coming to an end, but, despite the modern technical equipment, stylish design and original window decoration, the room still lacked something. The wall opposite the window seemed to the hostess too white, bare and uncomfortable.
She did not want to cover the wall with colored paint, nor did she want to hang shelves, which could noticeably narrow an already small space. After much deliberation on the favorite dining table, a functional decorative panel appeared, which is an aluminum frame with support rails filled with panels imitating wood. Plastic, parquet, laminate, cork, tiles, etc. can also be used as intermediate elements in such systems..
The kitchen, decorated with an original decorative element, has noticeably gained in functionality and comfort. Small shelves, hooks, lamps, bottle holder and much more are freely placed on the intermediate rails. Today decorative panels are very relevant elements of wall decor. They are quite appropriate not only in the kitchen, but also in the design of dressing rooms and bathrooms, as well as for the installation of flat TVs..
1. Before installing the lower base rail, carefully align it horizontally.
2. After fixing the rail with screws, insert a bar covering the fasteners into it
3. Perpendicular to the fixed bar, set the left edge of the frame, draw a vertical line along it
4. The first decoration panel is carefully installed in the groove of the lower base rail.
5. The next rail is aligned with the line, and the panel may protrude slightly beyond it.
6. Having marked the attachment points of the second rail, it is temporarily removed to drill a hole
7. Then the rail is screwed in three to four places, depending on its length.
8. For the installation of the following panels, the vertical edging is precisely fixed again.
9. In this case, all rails and panels can be laid as evenly as possible.
10. This is what a half-framed decorative element should look like.
11. To place the luminaires, you need to lay an electrical cable
12. For this, holes are drilled in the vertical edging and an electric wire is laid
13. After that, the side element that hides the wiring is finally screwed on.
14. If necessary, the cable can also be laid in a horizontal rail
15. The electrical wire for the right lamp is laid, respectively, on the right side
16. After fixing the remaining frame profiles, continue the installation of functional elements
17. Other materials can also become an alternative to wood-like panels: colored plastic, darker wood or cork.